Online Opportunities Belgium: CallGraph is Now Scribie.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

CallGraph is Now Scribie.com

CallGraph has recently changed its domain name to Scribie. In addition, transcribers/reviewers are advised to use Goggle Chrome or Mozilla Firefox which are fully supported browsers. If you use Internet Explorer, some of the features might not work.

This week seems to be a good one to transcribe files. There are plenty of transcription assignments. If you are a reviewer, you will get the same number of files to be reviewed.

At this moment, there are 95 files for transcription and 4 for reviews. There is always work at Scribie and the only reason I am dissuaded from doing more transcription is that I do not want to get a lower rating as a transcriber and reviewer. The low pay is also not an incentive for me especially when I get a bad file which does not justify the amount of time I will be spending listening, re-listening before coming up with a decent transcription submission.

However, I like the payment system of Scribie. You can cash out anytime and there is no minimum amount required. I have always been paid on the same day I requested for funds.

2 comments:

  1. I just joined this site. When I did my test file, results came in right away. They gave me a 5 rating. On my first assignment they gave me another 5.

    There are a lot of assignments on my dashboard the whole time. Like you said, I just don't accept the assignments right away because some of the materials are poorly done. I don't want to sacrifice my good ratings because I want to be promoted asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @workingpinoys Wow! Keep it up and I'm sure you will be a reviewer soon. Reviewing is easier than raw transcription. Just the same, you get graded on them (reviews) so it's always prudent to submit quality reviews. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete