Online Opportunities Belgium: Mystery Shopping Assignments for BARE International

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mystery Shopping Assignments for BARE International

Bare has at the moment posted interesting assignments in the transport and telecommunications sector. Some assignments are on self-assign basis provided you hold a rating of 7 or better. If you are interested check out the BARE job board and get you feet wet with mystery shopping.

I have done some assignments for this company and I am adopting a wait and see attitude to see if my completed evaluations will be paid as it still shows a pending payment status. In the meantime, I regularly check the job board to see if there are interesting assignments. Update: Been paid with a direct transfer to my account. The only thing holding me back from taking assignments is that the pay is too low. I would rather write from home for more money than spend money for transport and advance money which I will not get back for at least 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment