Online Opportunities Belgium: Scribie Files Up

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Scribie Files Up

I got at least 4 notifications today that there are new files added for transcription. It has been a long time since I transcribed files for them but I might just do that now. If anyone is interested, there are 44 files for transcription and 33 files for review at the moment.

Other experiences that I have learned while working for Scribie:

Is it possible to change your PayPal address?

I submitted this query to Support and indeed, it is possible to modify your Paypal address that is on file. You can also give an alternate or secondary email address. Just go to the settings page and update your PP account. However, when I tried to withdraw funds to my new PP address, they were returned. Charges were also applied so be very careful when changing your payment options. Each dollar that is declined will cost you $.02 That left me puzzled and I will contact Support again to check this issue.

Are Scribie email notifications working?

Definitely. I get emails from them all the time for available files and when I check, there is always work.

1 comment: