Online Opportunities Belgium: Wikio Pays

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wikio Pays

Lately, I have been adopting a wait and see attitude with Wikio Experts. I like writing for the site because the topics are fun and I can choose to write them whenever I have the time. If I cannot meet the 72 hour deadline, I just give up the title or let the timer run. Although article approvals in the last week have been slow, I was content to claim and write a few in the last weeks.

The forum is quite active and even if I know that I could email support for the moderation of articles, approvals are more likely to happen than rejections. At some point, I wanted to wait that earnings made in May would be paid before proceeding further.

Now, I am glad that I continued writing for Wikio enabling me to request cashout the 1st of July. I was PAID today for payment requested on June 1, 2011.

This confirms that Wikio Experts PAY as promised. There is no doubt in my mind that I will continue to provide web content for the site. At the same time, I intend to write trial articles for three categories to widen an article base to claim.

Thank you, WIKIO!

No comments:

Post a Comment